- The team assists customers in all the activities preliminary to an extraordinary finance transaction:
- Support in Fund Raising activities with Venture Capital Funds, Private Equity and Family Offices;
- Preparation of Business Plan, Evaluation of: companies, companies’ divisions and spin-offs;
- Evaluation of Intangibles, drafting of Fairness Opinions, Evaluation of options and futures;
- Optimization of the corporate structure and of the ideal Corporate Governance to be implemented;
- Support for private placement activities of capital increases dedicated to institutional subjects;
Mergers & Acquisitions:
- The team acts as advisor to companies, entrepreneurs and private equity funds;
- Identification of strategic objectives and preliminary analysis of the feasibility of the transactions;
- Identification of possible targets or possible buyers;
- Evaluation of the Company and management of the negotiation phase with the counterparty;
- Advice in identifying the optimal financial structure to execute the transaction;
- Assistance in drafting the contractual documents.
- Definition of optimal financing solutions to support the company’s investment decisions;
- Evaluation of the leverage sustainable by the company and support in negotiating banking terms;
- Access to major private debt investors operating in the corporate mid-market segment;
- Structuring of complex transactions in club deals;
- In corporate turnaround transactions, definition of the restructuring plan in insolvency procedures;
EQUITY & DEBT CAPITAL MARKETS
Equity Capital Markets:
- Corporate clients’ support in the stock exchange listing process:
- Support to shareholders in the choice of the most suitable listing market;
- Supporting the Issuer in the selection process of the consultants to be appointed;
- Definition of the Equity Story and preparation of the documentation necessary for listing;
- Relationships’ management with competent Authorities and Institutions;
- Support in defining and negotiating the placement price and offering structure;
Debt Capital Markets:
- Support to corporate clients in the process of bonds issuing;
- Support to the Issuer in the choice of the most suitable listing market or private placement;
- Definition of the documentation supporting the bond issue;
- Support in the choice of placement financial institutions;
RISK MANAGEMENT & ADVISORY
Support to institutional investors in measuring and managing investments’ risks:
- Risk Advisory services dedicated to institutional investors to support them in:
- Definition of risk policy, risk measurement, its control and identification of mitigation strategies;
- Outsourcing of risk management services for sub-threshold AIF;
- Valuation of illiquid instruments, such as individual loans or loan portfolios
- Valuation of investments in corporate equity securities, bonds and unlisted financial securities;
- Risk consulting services for corporate clients.
A DEDICATED TEAM OF FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
High seniority of the team with complementary professional skills
Extensive international network of relations with institutional investors
State of the art ability to structure and execute complex financial transactions
- More than 20 years of experience in Corporate Finance, in the past he held managerial positions at UBS, Deutsche Bank, Capitalia and Advance, gaining experience in corporate advisory and capital markets.
- A graduate in Economics and Business from the Sapienza University of Rome, he attended post-graduate courses at the London Business School, NYU and University of California.
- He holds the position of independent director in Italian companies and investment vehicles and is an Adjunct Professor of Corporate Finance at the LUISS Business School in Rome.
- Andrea speaks Italian, English and Spanish.
- Andrea is a Senior Advisor at Arthur D Little Spa
- More than 25 years of experience in the Risk and Asset Management sector in managerial positions.
- In the past he served as General Manager of the Unicredit Pension Fund, he was a Director and member of the investment committee of Effepilux SICAV and Effepilux Alternative, as well as being a member of the investment committee and advisory board of other Investment Funds. Acted as Chairman of Advance.
- He acted as Head of Risk Management of Capitalia Group. Previously he spent 10 years in the Bank of Italy’s Supervisory service.
- Graduated in Political and Economic Sciences at the Sapienza University of Rome.
- Dario speaks Italian and English.
- Dario is a Senior Advisor at Arthur D Little Spa